Tuesday, June 15, 2010

220%


i have been taking a break from writing the story of 'green' as i have been occupied with DiGi the next level competition. it has been a crazy and tough 5 weeks of non stop filming! i put in my 110% and i feel like i got 220% back! learned so much from the challenges and the judges too. looking forward to catching the show on tv! should be interesting! ;)

i'm really grateful for this opportunity to learn and share 'green' on this beautiful platform. i believe we can always do something for planet earth and together we could make a huge different! ;)

feel free to share your thoughts on e-comics posted here. this will help give me more ideas :) for now, will continue working toward getting 'green' printed and published. grab a copy when it hits the market k! :)

8 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Wooohoooo.
sure get MORE THAN A COPY!!!!!
Looking fwd leh!

Dream comes true ong tou :)

ongtou said...

thanks marlene :)

not yet but i'm doing my best here working toward this goal. hopefully soon la ;)

Mui Mui said...

Keep it up, my dearest koko!
U r the best, believe me!

AiLing said...

Good luck, Ong Tou!! Hoping really hard that you'll win! :-) (I've already voted, in case you're wondering, hehe)

When did you do the photoshoot at the DiGi HQ? I recognized that huge flower vase, haha!

ongtou said...

thanks ai ling! :) wow! u must be so familiar with DiGi HQ! i were there almost everyday for the whole month in may for the shoot. mm... r u with DiGi?

AiLing said...

So did you win did you win???!!!!! I didn't catch the finals and the website doesn't seem to be updated!!!!! :-(

Haha, yes... I'm with DiGi ;-) But I'm so totally not updated with the current happenings like these in the company :P

ongtou said...

i didnt win... i try! :) haa... so many event and happenings there at digi everyday so it's just impossible to keep up wit all i guess! :)

have a great week ahead and hope to catch u on the dance floor soon! ;)

AiLing said...

It's ok, Ong Tou... I still think your work is great so I hope you'll keep it up!

You have a great week too and hopefully, I can drag my butt to the dancefloor soon, hehe :P